File 990-N Online in Three Simple Steps
Enter your EIN and start filing your e-Postcard now!
We’re Now Accepting Form 990 for the 2022 Tax Year. E-File Now
Due Date and Penalties to File Form 990-N
Form 990-N Deadline
Form 990-N is due annually by the fifteenth day of the fifth month following the organization's tax year end date. For calendar year tax filers (those whose tax year is January 1 to December 31), the deadline is May 15 of the following year.
Late Filing Penalties
There is no penalty assessment for filing Form 990-N late, however, organizations that fail to file 990-N for three consecutive years will automatically lose their tax-exempt status on the filing due date of the third consecutively-missed year.
file990n.com is an IRS-authorized electronic-filing system that allows small tax-exempt organizations to file 990-N online with the IRS. With three simple steps, file990n.com provides users with a safe, secure, and easy-to-use form that is submitted directly to the IRS.
Why You Should File 990-N Online with file990n.com
As the number #1 IRS-authorized e-filing online software company, we provide safe and secure form submission to the IRS. With an easy, simplistic e-filing method we break down IRS Form 990-N to an easy-to-follow, interview-style process. We also provide internal error checks to ensure that no necessary fields in the form are left blank. If you run into any issues or need assistance while e-filing, you can contact our friendly, US-based support team for help. We're available by phone, live chat, and email to assist you with anything you need to file 990-N.
Exclusive Features of fille990n.com
file990n.com is owned and operated by the #1 IRS-authorized e-filing online software company. When you file with us, we can assure you that your information is filed safely and securely
with the IRS.
- Multi-Year Filing - With file990n.com, you can file a return for more than one year for your organization.
- Retransmit Rejected Form 990-N - If your return has been rejected, file990n.com makes it easy to make corrections and retransmit your return. Also, if you e-filed your original return with us, you can submit your retransmittal for free!
- Instant Return Status - Upon completing and transmitting your form to the IRS, you will be given immediate access to the status of your e-filed return.
- View Filing History - After entering your organization's EIN, filing history for your organization can be reviewed in detail.
- U.S. Based Customer Support - If you run into any issues or have questions when you're e-filing Form 990-N, you can contact our friendly, US-based support team for help! We're available via phone, live chat, and email to assist you with what you need to e-file Form 990-N.
- IRS Database Automatic Information Import - file990n.com is linked with the IRS so upon entering your organization's EIN, information from the IRS database will automatically be imported to make your filing process simplistic.
- Safe, Secure E-filing - As an IRS-authorized e-filing company, each filing is secure and transmitted directly to the IRS.
Steps to File 990-N Online with file990n.com
E-filing IRS 990-N is very simple and can be completed in 3 easy steps:
Search Organization's EIN
Simply enter your organization's Employer Identification Number (EIN) and review your previous filing history. Your EIN must match with the IRS's records.
Select Filing Year
Choose the available tax year from your filing history to e-file and review your Form 990-N summary to ensure everything is correct.
Pay & Transmit to the IRS
Once you've submitted and verified your information, simply pay our one-time transmittal fee and file 990-N online directly with the IRS.
Form 990-N E-filing Pricing
Since file990n.com is an entity of the #1 IRS-authorized e-filing online software company, we offer the lowest pricing in the industry! Plus, there are no start-up costs or monthly fees. To complete and file 990-N online with file990n.com, you'll just pay a one-time transmittal
fee of $19.90.